Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful

It's almost Thanksgiving here in the USA and my children have been doing some Thanksgiving crafts at daycare.  After work yesterday, I picked up my kids and this craft was proudly hanging in my 4 year old sons classroom.


What a precious picture.  My son is thankful for me...and hamster.  I stood in his classroom and smiled (I even might have laughed out loud).  His teacher said, "It's ok, I am 20 and I have a hamster."  I laughed and said, "Except, we don't own a hamster".  She joined in laughing with me.  I'm so thankful for my children and how they make me laugh.  In addition, I now know that my 4 year old apparently wants a hamster!

Let's Talk:  As we head into Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for?  Leave a comment below with some things (big or small) that you are thankful for....

No comments:

Post a Comment